Servies was mobilized twice, including the service in Iraq as Chief, Task Force Safety Actions for Fire and Electricity (TF SAFE) and under Operation Joint Forge and during which he served as Task Force Disposal Chief for Defense Reutilization and Marketing Service, Forward Support Team Europe.
What does DRMS stand for?
DRMS stands for Defense Reutilization and Marketing Service (US DoD)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of DRMS
We have 26 other meanings of DRMS in our Acronym Attic
- Defense Reutilization & Marketing Region
- Delta Regional Medical Recruitment (US Delta Regional Authority)
- Directorate of Rapeseed-Mustard Research (India)
- Deployment-Related Medical Records Online
- Declaration on the Rights of Mentally Retarded Persons (United Nations)
- Dairy Records Management Systems
- Dallas Ranch Middle School (Antioch, CA)
- Data Record Management System
- Decision, Risk and Management Sciences (US NSF)
- Defense Resource Management System
- Deficiency Report Management System
- Department of Defense Resource Management System
- Derivative Risk Management System
- Digital Radio Management System
- Digital Rights Management System
- Disability Reinsurance Management Services (company)
- Disability Risk Management Services
- Disaster Recovery Management System
- Disaster Risk Management Strategy
- Distance Root-Mean-Square (US DoD)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Earlier this year, members of DLA's Defense Reutilization and Marketing Service disposal team removed more than 3 million pounds of scrap from a large forward operating base in 30 days in support of the drawdown effort.
The Defense Reutilization and Marketing Service provides Defense Department units worldwide with critical disposal services for material no longer needed for national defense.
The Army encourages installations to collect unused FRH for return to the manufacturer through local Defense Reutilization and Marketing Service programs.
The new contract is for the Defense Logistics Agency's Defense Reutilization and Marketing Service (DRMS).
The data feeds for FMS customers are the Defense Automated Addressing System Center, the Defense Reutilization and Marketing Service (DRMS), the Logistics Information Processing System, the Logistics Remote Users Network, and the Standard Automated Material Management System).
The task orders were awarded by the Defense Reutilization and Marketing Service (DRMS), a unit of the Defense Logistics Agency based in Battle Creek, Mich.
DEFENSE LOGISTICS AGENCY * Program/Project: Clarence Jones, Hard-to-Buy Aircraft Items, Defense Supply Center Richmond * Individual: Harry Sands, Defense Supply Center Philadelphia * Team: Spare Parts Breakout Team, Defense Supply Center Columbus * Organization: Defense Supply Center Columbus * Special: DFAS Contract Payment Team Defense Reutilization and Marketing Service * Special: Aviation Engineering Division, Defense Supply Center Richmond * Special: Andrew Scott, Defense Supply Center Philadelphia MISSILE DEFENSE AGENCY * Program/Project: Terminal High Altitude Area Defense Project Management Office * Individual: Julie Smith, Terminal High Altitude Area Defense * Team: Value Engineering Team, Huntsville and Redstone Arsenal, Ala.