The award recognizes Defense Red Switch Network (DRSN) facilities that demonstrate outstanding performance in all areas of the program.
What does DRSN stand for?
DRSN stands for Defense Red Switch Network
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of DRSN
- Dismounted Reconnaissance Sets, Kits and Outfits (US Army)
- Dart River Safaris Ltd. (New Zealand)
- De.Rec.Sport.Laufen (German newsgroup)
- Desired Results for Student Learning
- Differential Rambus Signaling Levels (bi-directional differential signaling technology)
- Dispute Resolution Services Limited (New Zealand)
- Dismounted Reconnaissance/Surveillance Leaders Course (US Army; Fort Benning, GA)
- Duke Realty Services Limited Partnership
- Direction Régionale du Service Médical (French: Regional Directorate of Medical Service)
- Dead Runners Society Mid-Atlantic (running club)
- Département des Réacteurs et Services Nucléaires (French: Department of Reactors and Nuclear Services)
- Defense Red Switch Network Operations Center
- Deep River Symphony Orchestra (Canada)
- Defense Reconstruction Support Office
- Disability Resources and Services Office (University of Colorado Denver)
- Disposal and Reserve Ships Organisation (UK Royal Navy)
- Daily Record of Severity of Problems
- Daily Round Spermatid Production
- Death Row Support Project (letter writing)
- Defense Reconnaissance Support Program (US DoD)
Samples in periodicals archive:
These new enhanced systems will provide: non-secure and secure internet protocol router data, video teleconferencing, voice over internet protocol, secure voice over internet protocol, global broadcast system, top secret/sensitive compartmentalized information, coalition data, wireless access points, military and commercial radio bridging, defense red switch network, and defense switch network.
The IPT is sponsored by the Information Assurance and Cyber Security Program Office (PMW 130), Tactical Networks Program Office (PMW 160) and Shore and Expeditionary Integration Program Office (PMW 790), with its Navy Defense Red Switch Network (DRSN) sub-portfolio sponsored by Navy Cyber Forces and U.
Administrative phone services via a Private Branch Exchange (2,000 lines) and the Defense Red Switch Network provide secure voice services (100 handsets).
This integrated capability is linked to Raytheon's Defense Red Switch Network technology to provide an integrated voice, video and data network capable of handling communications at any security level.
JNN-N provides a suite of capabilities packaged in tactical shelters and user transit cases which include: Defense Information System Network Access, Non-Secure Internet Protocol Router Network, Secret Internet Protocol Router Network, Coalition Wide Area Network, Defense Red Switch Network access, e-mail, Defense Message System, Special Circuit requirements, Voice over IP, and a Battlefield Video-Teleconferencing capability.
Through Defense Satellite Communications System satellites and the Fort Buckner STEP site, these deployed warfighters can access pre-positioned Defense Information Systems Network services, including the Defense Switch Network, the Defense Red Switch Network, Non-secure Internet Protocol Router Network, Secret Internet Protocol Router Network, the Joint Worldwide Intelligence Communications System and video teleconferencing.
These networks include the Integrated Network Management System, Defense Switched Network (DSN), Defense Red Switch Network, Advanced DSN Integrated Management Support Systems, and the Advanced Integrated Management Support System.