Defense Readiness Reporting System-Army Provides Commanders with Force Readiness Data SPRINGFIELD, Va.
What does DRRS-A stand for?
DRRS-A stands for Defense Readiness Reporting System-Army (US Army)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
- Durarara!! (Japanes light novel series)
- Dry River Radical Resource Center (Tucson, AZ)
- De Radiguès Rider School (French riding school)
- Defense Readiness Reporting System
- DEMPAQ (Develop and Evaluate Methods for Promoting Ambulatory Care Quality) Record Review System
- Depressive Retardation Rating Scale (psychiatry)
- Devon Rugby Referee Society (UK)
- Digital Radio Relay System
- Drawing Research and Request Subsystem
- Duane-Radial Ray Syndrome
- Defense Readiness Reporting System Navy
- Délégation Régionale a la Recherche et a la Technologie (French: Regional Delegation for Research and Technology)
- Disable Read Reassign Target (disk drives; Hitachi Global Storage Technologies; San Jose, CA)
- Debt Retirement Reserve Trust Account (Australia)
- Dighton Rehoboth Regional Teachers Association (Rehoboth, MA)
- Domiciliary Residential Rehabilitation Treatment Program (US Department of Veterans Affairs)
- Disaster Risk Reduction Unit (various locations)
- Deeper Rights Reversion Zone Designation (Alberta Department of Energy; Canada)
- Dago Radio Sound (Internet radio)
- Daily Report Sheet
Samples in periodicals archive:
Lockheed Martin's Defense Readiness Reporting System-Army (DRRS-A) program was honored for its illustrated engineering excellence, rapid development approaches, risk management and comprehensive reviews.
1 million, the Lockheed Martin team will provide software development and operational support efforts for the Global Command and Control System-Army and the Defense Readiness Reporting System-Army.