Planned improvements to DOD's readiness system: DOD has continued to make progress in reporting on its plans to improve the Defense Readiness Reporting System (DRRS) by incorporating training range assessment data into the system.
What does DRRS stand for?
DRRS stands for Defense Readiness Reporting System
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
See other definitions of DRRS
We have 4 other meanings of DRRS in our Acronym Attic
- Disaster Response and Recovery Plan
- Division Rapid Refueling Point
- Dolores River Restoration Partnership (est. 2008; Colorado)
- Dreamin Ridge Ranch Productions (California)
- Deutsche Referenzbüro für Lebensmittel-Ringversuche und Referenzmaterialien (German food inspections)
- Directors' Remuneration Report Regulations (UK Parliament)
- Division of Radiation and Radiobiological Research (Russia)
- Durarara!! (Japanes light novel series)
- Dry River Radical Resource Center (Tucson, AZ)
- De Radiguès Rider School (French riding school)
- DEMPAQ (Develop and Evaluate Methods for Promoting Ambulatory Care Quality) Record Review System
- Depressive Retardation Rating Scale (psychiatry)
- Devon Rugby Referee Society (UK)
- Digital Radio Relay System
- Drawing Research and Request Subsystem
- Duane-Radial Ray Syndrome
- Defense Readiness Reporting System-Army (US Army)
- Defense Readiness Reporting System Navy
- Délégation Régionale a la Recherche et a la Technologie (French: Regional Delegation for Research and Technology)
- Disable Read Reassign Target (disk drives; Hitachi Global Storage Technologies; San Jose, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Initiated in 2002, the Defense Readiness Reporting System (DRRS) is the military's near-real-time, web-enabled, capabilities-based readiness reporting system.
To accomplish stringent oversight and compliance capability, the MOCC uses metrics tools such as compliance checklists, IAWF management assist visits, audits, inspections, red and blue team visits, the Defense Readiness Reporting System (DRRS) and a total workforce management dashboard.
2 /PRNewswire/ -- On September 9th, 2008, the SEAPORT contracting agency awarded a competitive, base-plus-4 option year, $42 Million task order to Camber Corporation to support the Defense Readiness Reporting System (DRRS).