Department of Defense Medal for Distinguished Public Service for his contribution as chairman of the Defense Policy Advisory Committee on Trade (DPACT).
What does DPACT stand for?
DPACT stands for Defense Policy Advisory Committee on Trade
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DPACT
- Discrete Programmable Automation Controller (SEL (Schweitzer Engineering Laboratories), Inc.; King of Prussia, PA)
- District Parent Advisory Committee
- Division Personnel Administration Center
- Doctors Patient and Communities (UK medical training)
- Dover Partnership Against Crime (UK)
- Durham Performing Arts Center (Durham, NC)
- Department of Public Administration and Civil Service (Laos)
- Dimages Photographic and Computing Services (Calgary, Alberta, Canada)
- DLA Pre-Award Contracting System
- Dunedin Performing Arts Competitions Society (New Zealand)
- Design Planning and Control Tool (software)
- Development Policy and Analysis Division (UN)
- Digital Pixel Array Detector
- Distributed Particle Accelerator Design (physics)
- Domestic Production Activities Deduction (taxes)
- Division for Public Administration and Development Management
- Darfur Peace and Development Organization
- Débit Proportionnel a l'Avancement Électronique (French: Rate Proportional to the Electronic Advance)
- Déclaration Préalable a l'Embauche (French: Statement Prior to Employment)
- Dedicated Personal Account Executive
Samples in periodicals archive:
He is also a member of the Business Council, Council on Foreign Relations, the National Security Telecommunications Advisory Committee and the Defense Policy Advisory Committee on Trade.
Turner was the first woman appointed to the Defense Policy Advisory Committee on Trade, an advisory committee to the Secretary of Defense and the U.