TEXAS *** ATW018 10/03/2001 13:00 r f bc-GA-Gables-Guidance (ATLANTA) Gables Revises Earnings Guidance DAW035 10/03/2001 13:22 r f bc-TX-Continental-Reagan (HOUSTON) Continental Airlines to Resume Service at Reagan Washington National Airport LAW081 10/03/2001 13:33 r f bc-TX-TWTC-Expands-Svcs (SAN ANTONIO) Time Warner Telecom to Expand Services For the San Antonio Defense MegaCenter Network DAW030 10/03/2001 13:36 r f bc-TX-Edge-Petro-forcast (HOUSTON) Edge Petroleum Updates Forecasts for Third Quarter and Full Year 2001 CGW038 10/03/2001 13:57 r f bc-TX-KCS-Energy-update (HOUSTON) KCS Energy, Inc.
What does DMC stand for?
DMC stands for Defense MegaCenter (Defense Information Systems Agency)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of DMC
We have 450 other meanings of DMC in our Acronym Attic
- DeathMatch Classic (Half-Life modification)
- Debt Management Company
- Decision-Making Committee (various organizations)
- Deep Meaningful Conversation
- Defence Minister's Committee
- Defense Management Council
- Defense Manpower Commission
- Defense Material Code
- Defense Media Center
- Defense Mega-Center
- Defense Movement Coordinator
- Defense of Marriage Coalition
- Del Mar College (Corpus Christi, TX)
- Delhi Metro Corridor
- Delivery Mode Code (Canada Post)
- Delorean Motor Company
- Delorean Motor Corporation
- Delta-Mendota Canal (California engineering project)
- Demercaptanization (crude oil)
- Department of Managed Care
Samples in periodicals archive:
With more than 5,000 acres, two 10,000-foot runways, 7,000 military and 15,000 civilian employees, the base is home to the Oklahoma City Air Logistics Center, 552d Air Control Wing, 507th Air Refueling Wing, 513th Air Control Group, Navy Strategic Communications Wing One, Defense Logistics Agency's Defense Distribution Depot Oklahoma City, Third Combat Communications Group, Thirty-eighth Engineering Installation Group, and Defense Megacenter Oklahoma City.
With this agreement, DISA will be able to provide DoD-wide access to SAS mainframe products at any of their Defense Megacenters (DMC), or Regional Support Activities (RSA).
The Defense Megacenter (DMC) Dayton is one of the largest, state-of-the-art computer centers in the Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA).