Why not direct that an officer's eligibility for promotion to lieutenant colonel (O-5) depend upon attainment of a Defense Language Proficiency Test level of two in any second language?
What does DLPT stand for?
DLPT stands for Defense Language Proficiency Test
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Detrusor Leak-Point Pressure (urology)
- Data Lab Project Request (Sprint)
- Directory Listing Porting Request
- Dartmoor Livestock Protection Society (UK)
- Data Links Processor System
- Department of Law and Public Safety (New Jersey)
- Devils Lake Public Schools (Devils Lake, ND)
- Digital Library Production Service (est. 1996; University of Michigan; Ann Arbor, MI)
- Digital Local Phone Service
- Dynamic Labor Planning System
- Diploma Lanjutan Pengajar Vokasional (Malay: Advanced Diploma in Vocational Training)
- Department of Labour Protection and Welfare (Myanmar)
- Digital Library Program Working Group
- Delphax Technologies Inc. (stock symbol; Bloomington, MN)
- Dead Letter Queue (for undeliverable messages)
- Deck Landing Qualification
- Dietro le Quinte (Italian: Behind the Scenes)
- Mean Diurnal Low Water Inequality
- Dead Letter Queue Handler (IBM)
- Dermatology Life Quality Index
Samples in periodicals archive:
Students will be administered the Defense Language Proficiency Test (DLPT) at the conclusion of the course.
While the DLIFLC is rightly lauded for swiftly developing reading and listening skills in target languages, speaking ability is tested only once in the initial Defense Language Proficiency Test (DLPT).