Our English as a Second Language (ESL) program is coordinated and taught by an experienced instructor from the Defense Language Institute, English Language Center (DLIELC).
What does DLIELC stand for?
DLIELC stands for Defense Language Institute, English Language Center
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Detachment Left In Contact
- Division Légère d'Infanterie Coloniale (French: Colonial Light Infantry Division)
- Driver's License Identification Check
- Dynamic Line Integral Convolution
- Dynein Light Intermediate Chain (cell protein)
- Drivers License Number (New Zealand)
- Dick Laurent Is Dead (French musician)
- Distribution Logiciels Informatiques d'Entreprises (French: Computer Software Distribution Business)
- Ducos Léa Import Export (French import and export company)
- Defense Language Institute, East Coast
- Digitalis-Like Immunoreactive Factors
- Digoxin-Like Immunologic Factor
- Direct Lateral Interbody Fusion (spine surgery)
- Defense Language Institute, Foreign Language Center (US DoD)
- Deutscher Licht- und Installationsgrosshandel (German: German Light Wholesale and Installation)
- Distance Learning Interest Group (Academic Library Association of Ohio)
- Dixie Lee International Industries (Canada)
- Digital Library Initiatives Overview Committee
- Data Link Interface Processor (Thales Group; defense industry; France)
- Dependent Life Insurance Plan
Samples in periodicals archive:
Instead, he was sent to San Antonio, Texas to learn English at the Defense Language Institute, English Language Center for two months before reporting to Parris Island.