She served with the USMC during the Vietnam era and while serving she graduated from the Defense Information School of Journalism.
What does DINFOS stand for?
DINFOS stands for Defense Information School
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Damage-Induced Neuronal Endopeptidase (molecule)
- Developing Innovations in Navajo Education (Arizona)
- Dietary Instrument for Nutrition Education (diet questionnaire)
- Dyson Initiative National Evaluation (pediatrics)
- Deep Impact Networking Experiment (US NASA)
- Defense Industrial Network
- Defense Information Network
- Distributed Networks, Inc. (Oceanside, CA)
- Dysautonomia Information Network (awareness group)
- Dipartimento di Informatica (Italian: Department of Computer Science)
- Deconvolution-INterpolation Gridding
- Delaware Incomplete Non-Grantor Trust (tax planning)
- Direct Injection Natural Gas (engines)
- Donau-Iller-Nahverkehrsverbund-GmbH (German)
- Distributed Information Generator
- Destination ImagiNation Inc.
- Districts in Need of Improvement (public school system)
- Deutschsprachige in Japan (German: Association of Germans/Swiss/Austrians Living in Japan)
- Direct in Kind Funding
- Double Income No Kids
Samples in periodicals archive:
This competition has helped him to continue growing as a professional and demonstrating his knowledge in film and video production acquired while attending the Defense Information School, and Full Sail University.
A former infantry Soldier, he served in Iraq and recently graduated from the Defense Information School basic journalist course at Fort Meade, Maryland.
Draftsmen and illustrators from all branches attend the Basic Multimedia Illustrator course held at the Defense Information School, searching for the necessary techniques to be a proficient and responsible artist in the Armed Forces.
Major Bottemiller, chief of the public affairs department at the Defense Information School at Fort Meade, Md.
Shaw has a bachelor's degree in journalism from the University of Oregon and is a graduate of the Department of Defense Information School.
NEW YORK -- L-3 Communications (NYSE: LLL) announced today that its MPRI division has been awarded a four-year contract valued at $37 million to provide curriculum development support and public affairs instructors to the Defense Information School (DINFOS) at Fort Meade, Maryland.
The Defense Information School recently announced the results of the 2010 Military Graphics Competition and two Signal Soldiers are among the winners.