Conformance with the Military Message Content protocol ensures interoperability with DOD's current system, Automated Defense Information Network (AUTODIN) and extends the P22 protocol to suit military needs.
What does DINET stand for?
DINET stands for Defense Information Network
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of DINET
- Dual Income No Children
- Delayed Ischaemic Neurological Deficit
- Distributed Intelligent Networked Device
- Door Inspanning Nuttig Door Uitspanning Aangenaam (Dutch: Useful Effort by Pleasant Relaxation; various organizations)
- Damage-Induced Neuronal Endopeptidase (molecule)
- Developing Innovations in Navajo Education (Arizona)
- Dietary Instrument for Nutrition Education (diet questionnaire)
- Dyson Initiative National Evaluation (pediatrics)
- Deep Impact Networking Experiment (US NASA)
- Defense Industrial Network
- Distributed Networks, Inc. (Oceanside, CA)
- Dysautonomia Information Network (awareness group)
- Dipartimento di Informatica (Italian: Department of Computer Science)
- Defense Information School
- Deconvolution-INterpolation Gridding
- Delaware Incomplete Non-Grantor Trust (tax planning)
- Direct Injection Natural Gas (engines)
- Donau-Iller-Nahverkehrsverbund-GmbH (German)
- Distributed Information Generator
- Destination ImagiNation Inc.
Samples in periodicals archive:
With this level of performance, the Navy has good reason to be confident in our ability to perform an expanded role in this critical defense information network.