It is important to note these types of integration do not correspond to levels of compliance as used by Defense Information Infrastructure Common Operating Environment (DII COE), Level of Information system Interoperability (LISI), or any other definition or compliance levels.
What does DII COE stand for?
DII COE stands for Defense Information Infrastructure Common Operating Environment
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Disability Income Insurance
- Document Interoperability Initiative (Microsoft)
- Domaine Immobilier et Infrastructures (French: Real Estate and Infrastructure; Switzerland)
- Domestic Institutional Investor
- Doosan Infracore International, Inc. (South Korea)
- Doshin Information Institute (Hokkaido, Japan)
- Download Information Indication
- Duchossois Industries, Inc. (Elmhurst, IL)
- Dynamic Industries, Inc. (Lafayette, LA)
- Dynamic Invocation Interface (CORBA client-side API)
- Defense Information Infrastructure Common Operating Environment Integration and Runtime Specification
- Defense Information Infrastructure, Common Operating Environment/Joint Technical Architecture
- Defense Information Infrastructure Development
- Defense Information Infrastructure Master Plan
- Defense Information Infrastructure - Air Force
- Defense Information Infrastructure-Common Operating Environment
- Defense Information Infrastructure / Common Operating Environment (also seen as DIICOE and DII-COE)
- Danish Institute of International Affairs
- Defense Interaction Intelligence Agency
- Diploma in Investment Analysis
Samples in periodicals archive:
As part of this contract, Veridian will support the ongoing development and integration of IWS under the common architecture of the Defense Information Infrastructure Common Operating Environment.
C/JMTK will provide the mapping and geospatial foundation for the Defense Information Infrastructure Common Operating Environment (DII COE), which is a software infrastructure that enables mission applications, such as the Global Command and Control Systems, to share common support applications such as the C/JMTK.
a leading open systems enterprise desktop and system software provider, Thursday announced that the TriTeal Enterprise Desktop (TED) has been selected as the exclusive desktop for the Defense Information Infrastructure Common Operating Environment (DII-COE) Kernal, to be implemented by the Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA).