Lew Morris, Kendra Dimond Campbell, the Office of Fair Trading and the Defense Industry Initiative are leaders in the effort to ensure that ethical, lawful behavior play an ever-more important role in business," said SCCE CEO Roy Snell.
What does DII stand for?
DII stands for Defense Industry Initiative
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of DII
We have 74 other meanings of DII in our Acronym Attic
- Dubai Institute for Human Resource Development
- Dentsu Institute of Human Studies (Tokyo, Japan)
- Division of Immigration Health Services (FEMA)
- Drug-Induced Hypersensitivity Syndrome
- Danish Institute for Health Technology Assessment
- 1,1'-Dioctadecyl 3,3,3',3'-Tetramethylindocarbocyanine Perchlorate (fluorescent carbocyanide dye)
- Dairy Industries International (UK)
- Days in Inventory
- Decorator Industries Inc. (Pembroke Pines, FL)
- Defence Information Infrastructure
- Defense Industry Insider
- Defense Information Infrastructure
- Département d'Informatique et d'Ingénierie (French: Department of Computer Science and Engineering; Canada)
- Development Institute International (French: International Development Institute)
- Développement Informatique et Immobilier (French: Software Development and Real Estate)
- Diablo 2 (role-playing game)
- Diagnostic Imaging, Inc. (Philadelphia, PA)
- Digital Infrared Imaging
- Diode Ion Injector
- Disability Income Insurance
Samples in periodicals archive:
Led by such luminaries as Jack Welch, the defense firms put together a Defense Industry Initiative mandating codes of ethics and compliance programs to win back the public trust.
; Richard "Dick" Bednar, head of Defense Industry Initiative (DII) on Business and Ethics; and Pierre Chao, senior fellow and director of Defense Industrial Initiatives, International Security Program, Center for Strategic and International Studies.
defense industry have banded together to create the Defense Industry Initiative on Business Ethics and Conduct (DII).
He is a member of the Kansas Bar Association, the American Bar Association, the American Corporate Counsel Association, the Defense Research Institute, the Ethics Officers Association and the Defense Industry Initiative.
Other exciting changes connected to this yearlong review include the addition of an independent committee of outside experts charged with supervising Xe compliance structures; the expansion of a quality program in support of ISO 9000 certification; and the creation of a corporate governance and ethics program modeled on Defense Industry Initiative standards.
The board deemed it an appropriate time to reaffirm the principles of the Defense Industry Initiative (DII) on Business Ethics and Conduct, a consortium of companies created to foster a heightened standard of ethical conduct by every employee in the defense industry.
defense industry have banded together to create the Defense Industry Initiative,on Business Ethics and Conduct (DII).