July 23, 2012 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Leaders of the defense industrial base task force, organized by the Aerospace Industries Association, the National Defense Industrial Association and the Professional Services Council met with Secretary Panetta and senior members of his acquisition and budget team today to discuss the severe consequences of sequestration on our industrial base and national security.
What does DICOB stand for?
DICOB stands for Defense Industrial (Security) Clearance Oversight Board
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Dictée Magnétique SA (French: Dictation Services, Magnetic)
- Danish Institute of Certified Management Consultants
- Dictionary of Naval Abbreviations
- Defence Industry Committee of New Zealand
- Data Information Coordination Office
- Defensie Interservice Commando
- Deposit Insurance Corporation of Ontario (Government of Ontario, Canada)
- Dipartimento di Informatica e Comunicazione (Department of Communication and Information)
- Diplomacy and International Commerce
- Discount Italiano (grocery stores, Italy)
- Dictionnaire Général du Bâtiment (French: General Directory of Building)
- Dictionnaire Contextuel du Français Économique (French: Contextual Dictionary of Economic French)
- Department of International Communication
- Digital Imaging and Communications in Medicine
- Direccion de Comunicaciones de Carabineros (Spanish: Directorate of Police Communications; Chile)
- Direct Commissary Support System
- Defence Industries Corporation of Nigeria
- Duke Infection Control Outreach Network (est. 1997; Duke University; North Carolina)
- Directing, Controlling Staff
- Division de la Coordination Paye et des Rémunérations Spécifiques (French: Division for the Coordination Pay and Compensation Specific)
Samples in periodicals archive:
former chairman and CEO of LADS North America, has been awarded the National Defense Industrial Association's lames Forrestal Industry Leadership Medal in recognition of his corporate leadership and commitment to a robust defense industrial base.
The 2009 Defense Industrial Base Critical Infrastructure Protection Conference and Technical Exhibition will be held March 31 through April 3, 2009, at The St.
CSC is one of thousands of private sector companies in the defense industrial base that support DoD programs, but among a small initial group of companies to sign the agreement as a member of the Defense Industrial Base (DIB) Program.
DAU and the National Defense Industrial Association will sponsor offerings of the Defense Systems Acquisition Management (DSAM) course for interested industry managers at the following location during fiscal 2006: * Feb.
The National Defense Industrial Association has formed a manufacturing division.
Haskel International's Industrial Technologies Division in Burbank won a $470,000 contract from the Defense Industrial Supply Center, Philadelphia, for gaskets.
She served as a member of the National Defense Industrial Associations' Industrial Committee for Ammunition Producers and has been retained by the U.