Department of Defense Financial Management Regulation 7000.
What does DFM stand for?
DFM stands for Defense Financial Management
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of DFM
We have 133 other meanings of DFM in our Acronym Attic
- Desert Foothills Land Trust (Cave Creek, AZ)
- Department of Foreign Languages, Translation and Interpreting
- Don't Feel Like Talking to You Right Now
- Deutsche Fitnesslehrer Vereinigung eV (German: German Fitness Teachers' Association)
- Delta Force Land Warrior (Novalogic military combat game)
- Dance Floor Make-Out
- Dark Field Microscopy
- Data File Management
- Dataflow Machine
- Decreased Fetal Movement
- Defense of Freedom Medal (medal; US DoD)
- Delphi Form (computer filename extension)
- Delta Facilities Maintenance Inc. (Canada)
- Department of Facilities Management (various organizations)
- Department of Family Medicine (various schools)
- depth from motion
- Deputy Finance Manager
- Deputy Fire Marshal
- Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs (various nations)
- Design for Maintainability
Samples in periodicals archive:
Andy Sherbo, Colonel Barbara Gilchrist, Colonel Brian Shimel, Sandra Gregory, Rob Bickel, Samuel Runnels, Chris Setter, and Brian Little--top guns all in defense financial management.
The Defense Financial Management and Comptroller School (DFM&CS) can help.
Our senior level professional continuing education course is the Defense Financial Management and Comptroller Course at Maxwell AFB.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Taken together, this issue is a revelation of the many and varied aspects of Defense financial management in today's complex world.
At the Defense Financial Management and Comptroller School (DFM&CS), we have advocated a concept we call Decision Support (DS) for well over a year now.
Financial policies and guidelines are spelled out in the Department of Defense Financial Management Regulation and other guidance.
The DDSW curriculum complements the decision support instruction embedded in the four week Defense Financial Management Course (DFMC), also taught at the DFM&CS.