He continued, "With the recent changes to Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement (DFARS 252.
What does DFAR stand for?
DFAR stands for Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of DFAR
We have 6 other meanings of DFAR in our Acronym Attic
- Digital Fine Art Photography
- Digital Fine Art Printing
- Diplôme Fédéral d'Aptitude Pédagogique (French: Federal Diploma of Teaching Ability; Switzerland)
- Driver's Fatal Accident Policy (auto insurance)
- Distinguished Fellow of the American Psychiatric Association
- Decorative Folk Artists of Queensland, Inc. (Australia)
- Dynamic Frequently Asked Questions
- Daily Field Activity Report (various locations)
- Deadlock-Free Adaptive Routing
- Deep Forest Adventure Race (Norway)
- Department of Fisheries and Aquatic Resources (various locations)
- Deutsches Finanzhaus Am Rhein (German finance house)
- DoD Federal Acquisition Regulation (US DoD)
- Direction Finding Anti-Radiation Missile
- Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement
- DoD Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement (US DoD)
- Dark Field Alignment System
- Decorative and Fine Arts Society (The Hague, Holland)
- Defense Finance & Accounting Service (US DoD)
- Defense Fuels Accounting System
Samples in periodicals archive:
203-7000), to the best of the offeror's knowledge and belief, comply with: * Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement (DFARS) 203.
Second, because contractors are not required to link EV to technical performance or quality by the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR), the Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement (DFARS), and Office of Management and Budget (OMB) policy, the author recommends specific changes to close the quality gap.
Other changes in the Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement: DFARS Case 2004-D021: DOD has issued an interim rule to implement Section 804 of the 2005 Defense Authorization Act, limiting the award of contracts for the performance of acquisition functions closely associated with inherently governmental DFARS Case 2004-D032: DOD has issued a final rule to implement Section 324 of the 2005 Defense Authorization Act, allowing the military to use contract security guards for an additional year, through fiscal 2006.
They discussed the use of Team International among the three military services as well as the impact of new changes to the Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation to the security cooperation community.
Conflicts relating to major defense acquisition programs are covered under separate rules in the Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement (DFARS).
The Federal Acquisition Regulation contains 1,933 pages of legalese, and its companion document, the Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement (DFARS) adds another 1,015 pages.
29 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- CACI and Oracle announced today that the two companies have entered into an agreement to jointly develop a Contract Lifecycle Management solution that helps federal organizations author, execute, and manage procurement contracts in compliance with the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR), Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement (DFARS), and other agency supplements.