The Washington Times reported that the AHA and its allies said they want greater resources for service members who are humanist, a designation that makes up about 3 percent of the armed forces according to a 2009 survey by the Defense Equal Opportunity Management Institute.
What does DEOMI stand for?
DEOMI stands for Defense Equal Opportunity Management Institute
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Distribuidora de Electricidad de Occidente, Sociedad Anónima (Guatemala)
- Diversity & Economic Opportunity Department (Los Angeles, CA)
- Division of Environmental and Occupational Disease Control (California)
- David Elton Outdoor Fund (Canada)
- Diesel Exhaust Organic Gases
- Delegated Examining Operations Handbook (US OPM)
- Department of Environmental and Occupational Health
- Department of Environmental and Occupational Health Sciences (Washington University)
- Division of Extramural Outreach and Information Resources (United States Department of Health and Human Services, National Institutes of Health)
- Department of Environmental and Occupational Medicine
- Daem Exalter Oni Noegene (gaming guild)
- Diversity and Equal Opportunity Office (Massachusetts)
- Director of Equal Opportunity in Public Employment (Australia)
- Distribuidora de Energía de Oriente Sociedad Anónima (Guatemala)
- De Mario Electra Optics System
- Deep Ocean Observatories System
- Delaware Environmental Observing System
- Department of Earth Observation and Space Systems
- Digital Engine Operating System (Honeywell)
- Distance Education Online Symposium (Pennsylvania State University)
Samples in periodicals archive:
We are asking Secretary Hagel to issue clear guidance to the Defense Equal Opportunity Management Institute and instructing installations to stop relying on SPLC and other non-governmental sources as approved resources for equal opportunity training or other purposes.
Managing diversity in the military; research perspectives from the Defense Equal Opportunity Management Institute.