Freight forwarder liaison to resolve misdirected freight marking and packaging problems; and providing security assistance training to Defense Logistic Agency shipping activities and Defense Contract Management Area Office representatives.
What does DCMAO stand for?
DCMAO stands for Defense Contract Management Area Office
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DCMAO
We have 5 other meanings of DCMAO in our Acronym Attic
- Dhow Countries Music Academy
- Digital Credit Monitoring and Administration
- Dry Color Manufacturers Association
- Defense Contract Management Agency - International
- Defense Contract Management Agency Atlanta (US DoD)
- Defense Contract Management Agency Center
- District of Columbia Metropolitan Area Dietetic Association
- Defense Contract Management Agency East
- Defense Contract Management Agency
- Defense Contract Management Agency Naval (Sea Systems Division)
- Defense Contract Management Area Operation
- Defense Control Management Area Operations
- Dupont Circle Merchants and Professionals (Washington, DC)
- Direction Centrale du Materiel de l'Armee de Terre (French: Central Directorate of Equipment of the Army)
- Defense Contract Management Agency West (Carson, CA)
- Dartmouth College Marching Band
- Development Configuration Management Board (NASA)
- Developmental, Cell and Molecular Biology (Duke University; Durham, NC)
- Direct Coupling Modulated Bias
- District Council of Mount Barker (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
said it is receiving an Outstanding Prime Contractor Award from the Defense Contract Management Area Office of the Defense Logistics Agency for achievements in SAIC's Small Business Program.
6, 1996--For a team at Motorola's Government and Space Technology Group (GSTG) and the Defense Contract Management Area Office -- Phoenix (DCMAO), reinventing government means developing a process by which red tape is cut, productivity improves and cost savings are passed on to the government and, ultimately the U.