The panel answered a variety of questions from attendees and those watching online through Defense Connect Online, better known as DCO connect.
What does DCO stand for?
DCO stands for Defense Connect Online (US DoD Defense Information Systems Agency)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DCO
We have 118 other meanings of DCO in our Acronym Attic
- Damage Control Officer
- Data Center Operations
- Data Center Outsourcing
- Data Collection Organization
- Data Conversion Operator
- Database Configuration Output
- Debark Control Officer
- Decanted Oil
- Decorative Concrete Overlay
- Defence Community Organisation (Australia)
- Defense Coordinating Officer (US DoD)
- Defensive Cyber Operations (US DoD)
- Delayed Compliance Order (EPA)
- Delivery Control Officer (US DoD)
- Delmar Community Orchestra (Delmar, NY)
- Demande Chimique En Oxygène (French)
- Dental Care Organization
- Deputy Commanding Officer
- Deputy Commissioner for Operations
- Derivatives Clearing Organization (US Commodity Futures Trading Commission)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The training section of GCM has created another training platform through Defense Connect Online (DCO).
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] As part of the goals identified at the summit, enhancing our CWL network by encouraging the use of both the community's SharePoint site and Jabber, the Defense Connect Online (DCO) chat client, was critical.
Through Defense Knowledge Online, the unit also uses Defense Connect Online, a version of Adobe Connect that allows real-time audiovisual presentations and whiteboard collaboration.
DISA's Defense Connect Online Leverages Adobe Web Conferencing Software SAN JOSE, Calif.
Adobe and Carahsoft also provide Web conferencing capabilities to DoD users worldwide through Defense Connect Online, and we recently were awarded a DoD Enterprise Software Initiative blanket purchase agreement for Adobe server products through which the Marine Corps placed its order.