The current Defense Civilian Intelligence Personnel System (DCIPS) has helped to institutionalize management by objectives and a process that provides performance feedback.
What does DCIPS stand for?
DCIPS stands for Defense Civilian Intelligence Personnel System
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of DCIPS
- Delaware College Investment Plan
- Dependency Court Intervention Program
- Design Change Improvement Program
- Digital Cinema Implementation Partners LLC
- DoorCom IP (Siedle USA)
- Ductile Cast Iron Pipe
- Douglas County Individual Practice Association (Oregon)
- Davao City Investment Promotion Center (Philippines)
- Data, Controls, Indicators & Panel Layout
- Defense Casualty Information Processing System
- Developing Centers on Interventions for the Prevention of Suicide (US NIH)
- Daily Cadweld Inspection Report
- Danish Councils for Independent Research (Denmark)
- Deer Creek Island Resort (Heber, UT)
- Direct Current Isolation Relay
- Directional Channel Impulse Response (wireless channel models and measurements)
- Data Call-In Staff
- DECA Commissary Information System
- Dedicated Communications Interface Server
- Defense Criminal Investigative Services (US DoD)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In 2007, the Under Secretary of Defense for Intelligence (USD(I)) began developing a human capital system--called the Defense Civilian Intelligence Personnel System (DCIPS)--to manage Department of Defense (DOD) civilian intelligence personnel.
To ensure the pay scale matches the high cost of living here, we've used the Defense Civilian Intelligence Personnel System (DCIPS) that allows our civilians to be incentivized with pay incentive awards.