The BSU used the Theater Defense Blood Standard System (TDBSS) to track which MTF received each blood product.
What does DBSS stand for?
DBSS stands for Defense Blood Standard System
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DBSS
We have 8 other meanings of DBSS in our Acronym Attic
- Diabetes Bowel Symptom Questionnaire
- Dong Bang Shin Qi (Korea pop band)
- Danube and Black Sea Railway (UK)
- Dialogue Between Science and Religion (American Association for the Advancement of Science)
- Don't Be Stupid Recordings (record label; UK)
- Downey Brand Seymour & Rohwer (law firm; Sonora, CA)
- Duke Bioinformatics Shared Resource (Duke University; North Carolina)
- Direct Broadcast Satellite Reflector Antenna
- Database Summary Sheet
- Daytona Beach Symphony Society (Florida)
- Design, Build and Sell Scheme (Singapore)
- Diet Butcher Slim Skin (clothing brand)
- Direct Broadcast Satellite System
- Distributed Burst-Switched System
- Distribution by Set Size
- Database Software Support Library
- Development Bank of Singapore Staff Union
- Destination Based Sales Tax
- Digital Battle Staff Trainer
- Digital Battlestaff Sustainment Trainer
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition to ADS and CHCS, SmarTerm Connection Pack provides access to the Defense Blood Standard System (DBSS); Defense Medical Logistics Standard Support System (DMLSS); Medical Expense and Performance Reporting System/Expense Assignment System, Versions III and IV (MEPRS/EAS III/IV); Military Health Care Management Information System (MHCMIS); Third Party Out-patient Collection System (TPOCS); Clinical Information Service (CIS); Comprehensive Pathology System (CoPath); and Nutritional Medical Information System (NMIS).