Coverage includes: * Defense Base Act * Employer's liability * Medical evacuation and repatriation * GL * Automotive liability * Kidnap and ransom.
What does DBA stand for?
DBA stands for Defense Base Act
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of DBA
We have 214 other meanings of DBA in our Acronym Attic
- Daytime Broadcasters Association
- De Bellis Antiquitatis (miniatures wargaming rules)
- De Bonis Asportatis (Latin: Carrying Away Goods; legal)
- Deaf Basketball Association
- Decibel Adjusted
- Décibel Pondéré A (French: Weighted Decibel)
- Decibels (Acoustic)
- Découpe Béton Armé (French: Cut Reinforced Concrete)
- Deductions, Benefits and Accruals
- Defence Bills Agency (UK)
- Défi Belgique Afrique (French: Belgian Africa Challenge; Belgium)
- Deformed Bar Anchor
- Dentine Bonding Adhesive (dentistry)
- Department of Business Administration (various schools)
- Department of Business Assistance (Virginia, USA)
- Design Based Analysis
- Design Basis Accident
- Design Basis Aircraft
- Design Business Association
- Desk Based Assessment (archaeology; UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
LATITUDE (SM) focused on Defense Base Act and related coverage for smaller contractors WASHINGTON, Nov.
Its establishment comes on the heels of Marsh s launch, in collaboration with Rutherfoord, of a new Defense Base Act (DBA) Center of Excellence.
If your employees fall under the Defense Base Act (see sidebar below), your organization must purchase coverage.
Taha had a workers' compensation claim under the provisions of the Defense Base Act (DBA).
The Defense Department is seeking comment on whether changes should be made in the Defense Base Act insurance program.
Yavener said Clements has a large number of clients in Iraq and Afghanistan, providing Defense Base Act workers' compensation and other covers to civilian employees of the U.
Tangiers specializes in Insurance Support Services for Defense Base Act (DBA).