One problem that gets in the way of balancing resources is that the defense agency heads and service chiefs expect to be allocated their traditional shares of the defense budget pie.
What does DAH stand for?
DAH stands for Defense Agency Head
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DAH
We have 45 other meanings of DAH in our Acronym Attic
- Doll Artisan Guild School of Dollmaking (Oneonta, NY)
- Dayton Area Graduate Studies Institute
- Direct Antiglobulin Test
- Deutsche Arbeitsgemeinschaft Genealogischer Verbände (German)
- Diretório Acadêmico Getulio Vargas (Portuguese: Getulio Vargas Academic Board; Brazil)
- Air Algerie, Algeria (ICAO code)
- Dachau (German license plate)
- Dar Al Hekma College (Saudia Arabia)
- Days After Harvest
- Days after Hatching (biology)
- Délégation à l'Action Humanitaire (French: Delegation for Humanitarian Action)
- Department of Animal Health (various organizations)
- Department of Archives and History
- Department of Arkansas Heritage
- Design Approval Holder (aviation)
- Designated Airspace Handbook (Canada)
- Destroy All Humans! (game)
- Deutsche AIDS Hilfe (German: German AIDS Help)
- Development Assistance for Health
- Dictionary of American History
Samples in periodicals archive:
Former Defense Agency head Fumio Kyuma also had dinner with people, including Miyazaki and Moriya a couple of years, Moriya said.
Saito, who is scheduled to meet French Defense Minister Alain Richard on Wednesday, is the first Japanese Defense Agency head to visit France in 16 years.
It is the first time for a Japanese Defense Agency head to visit Singapore since Kawara made the first visit in 1988.
Defense Agency head Gen Nakatani, and Health, Labor and Welfare Minister Chikara Sakaguchi said Koizumi visited the shrine in line with his own principles.
It will be the first time for a Defense Agency head to visit Singapore since Kawara made the first visit there in 1988.
Defense Agency head Gen Nakatani, who was in Indonesia at the time of the attacks, returned to Japan early Wednesday.
Defense Agency head Tsutomu Kawara will give an opening speech at the forum Tuesday.