Defense Activity for Non-Traditional Education Support.
What does DANTES stand for?
DANTES stands for Defense Activity for Non-Traditional Education Support
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of DANTES
We have 2 other meanings of DANTES in our Acronym Attic
- Data Analysis of Neutron Scattering
- Distributed Algorithms Networking and Secure Systems (Hebrew University; Israel)
- Data Acquisition Network for Turbine Evaluation
- Delays Alternating with Nutations for Tailored Excitation (NMR spectroscopy)
- Delivery of Advanced Network Technology to Europe, Ltd.
- Deployment Analysis Network Tool Extended
- Distributed Address, Naming and Transaction Environment
- Domain Analysis Trust Extraction (paradigm)
- Development Assistance Network for Tourism Enhancement and Investment (Madrid, Spain)
- Defense Activity for Non-Traditional Education Services
- Demonstrate and Assess New Tools for Environmental Sustainability (2002-2005; EU Life-Environment)
- Nutrient Management in the Danube Basin and its Impact on the Black Sea
- Deutsche Anwalt- und Notar-Versicherung (German: German Lawyer and Notary Public Insurance)
- Diagnostic Analysis of Nonverbal Accuracy
- Defense Association of New York (legal association)
- District Attorney New York
- Deaf Aotearoa New Zealand (est. 1977; Auckland, New Zealand)
- Deportivo Anzoategui (Venezuelan sports club)
- Design Association of New Zealand (professional group)
- Data Access Objects (Microsoft)
Samples in periodicals archive:
CLEP and the Defense Activity for Non-Traditional Education Support are both Army wide test out programs that are offered at the Signal Center.
13 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Thomson Prometric, the global leader in assessment services, and part of the Thomson Corporation (NYSE: TOC; TSX: TOC), today announced an agreement with Defense Activity for Non-Traditional Education Support (DANTES) that allows DANTES Test Control Officers the ability to provide on-site Computer Based Testing at Department of Defense (DoD) installations.
The Defense Activity for Non-Traditional Education Support is offering approved military personnel Microsoft[R] Certification vouchers at no cost.
Sailors can also use College Level Examination Program (CLEP) and Defense Activity for Non-Traditional Education Support (DANTES) Subject Standardized Tests (DSST) to save Tuition Assistance funding for course requirements that are not available through testing programs.
Visit your local Navy College Office (NCO) is the first step to learn about the wide variety of college level examinations available, such as the Defense Activity for Non-Traditional Education Support (DANTES) Examination Program, the College Lewd Examination Program (CLEP) and the Defense Subject Standardized Tests (DSST) program.