Brooks is Defense Acquisition Workforce Improvement Act (DAWIA) Level III certified.
What does DAWAI stand for?
DAWAI stands for Defense Acquisition Workforce Improvement Act
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Division for the Advancement of Women (United Nations)
- Dockable Agent Workstation (insurance)
- Donald A Wollheim (founder of DAW books)
- Drug Action Week (various locations)
- Dry Active Waste
- Daawah Association of Western Australia (Muslim organization)
- Denver and Africa Working Against AIDS (Colorado)
- Department of Agriculture, Western Australia
- Deutsches Atlantik Wall Archiv (Cologne, Germany)
- Diabetes Australia Western Australia (est. 1965; now Diabetes WA; Australia)
- Conference on Data Warehousing and Knowledge Discovery
- Deep-Attack Wide Area Mine
- Data Warehouse Requirement (Eclipse plugin)
- Direct Airway Bill (shipping)
- Dr Alvin Woods Building (Wilfrid Laurier University, Canada)
- Development and Well-Being Assessment (psychiatric diagnosis tool)
- Day Away from Work Case
- Derry Anti-War Coalition (UK)
- Dhaka American Women's Club (Dhaka, Bangladesh)
- Doral Airport West Chamber of Commerce (Doral, FL)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Defense Acquisition Workforce Improvement Act (DAWIA) was signed into law in 1990 to establish education and training courses and requirements for the civilian and military workforce.
Along with tuition assistance, we rely heavily on the Defense Acquisition Workforce Improvement Act (DAWIA) to ensure the workforce continually improves.
The Defense Acquisition Workforce Improvement Act (DAWIA) laid down guidelines for creating, educating, and improving the acquisition workforce.
Its standards may be more similar to DOD acquisition professionals' Defense Acquisition Workforce Improvement Act.
Defense Acquisition Workforce Improvement Act members of the Defense Acquisition Workforce can earn required Continuous Learning Points by attending the AITC.
CCAS team members are active duty members, reservists and civilians who are Defense Acquisition Workforce Improvement Act (DAWLA) qualified.
Rhodes received his Defense Acquisition Workforce Improvement Act certification from the Defense Acquisitions University in 2001 and graduated from the U.