The Better Buying Power Gateway on the Defense Acquisition Portal has links to all the new document templates and has the latest policy and training information.
What does DAP stand for?
DAP stands for Defense Acquisition Portal (est. 2009; US DoD)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
See other definitions of DAP
We have 354 other meanings of DAP in our Acronym Attic
- Data-Acquisition Processor
- Days After Planting
- Days All Purpose (shipping)
- Dead after Purchase (exchange policy)
- Deaf Anthropology Page
- Dearborn Assembly Plant (Michigan)
- Debug Access Port
- Decon Apparatus: Portable
- Decontaminating Apparatus, Portable (US DoD)
- Defense Acquisition Policy
- Defense Acquisition Program
- Defense Automated Printing
- Defensive Armed Penetrator (MH-60l Helicopter)
- Deferred Activation Patching (software)
- Délégation aux Arts Plastiques (French: Delegation to the Visual Arts)
- Delivered at Appointed Place (shipping)
- Delivered at Place
- Delivery Against Payment
- Delivery Appraisal Panel
- Delta Access Perl
Samples in periodicals archive:
More information and access to the courses can be found on the Defense Acquisition Portal at the following website: https://dap.
A Defense Acquisition Portal Quick Links feature that places a wide array of tools at the user's fingertips.