Also, progress reports are required for Defense Acquisition Executive Summary reviews.
What does DAES stand for?
DAES stands for Defense Acquisition Executive Summary (US DoD)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of DAES
We have 11 other meanings of DAES in our Acronym Attic
- District Alternative Education Placement (Texas)
- District Alternative Education Program (Texas)
- Dolby Automotive Entertainment Program (Dolby Laboratories)
- Domestic Abuse Education Project
- Distribution Automatiques de l'Est du Québec (French: Automatic Distribution of Eastern Quebec; Quebec, Canada)
- Daily Activity Expense Report
- Direct Auditory Evoked Response
- Database of Adverse Events Related to the Internet
- Département Affaires Européennes et Relations Internationales (French: Department of European Affairs and International Relations)
- Did Anyone Else Read That As
- Delaware Agricultural Experiment Station (University of Delaware)
- Department of Agricultural Extension Services (Ghana and Malawi)
- Diploma in Advanced Educational Studies (academic accreditation)
- Diplôme d'Aptitude à Accéder à l'Enseignement Supérieur (French: Degree of Ability to Access Higher Education; Belgium)
- Directorate of Analysis, Experimentation and Simulation (UK)
- Divers Academy of the Eastern Seaboard (New Jersey)
- Drug Abuse Epidemiology Surveillance Systems Project
- Data Analysis and Evaluation Team
- Délégué Académique à l'Enseignement Technique (French: Academic Delegate to Technical Education)
- Denver Area Educational Telecommunications Consortium (Denver, CO)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In 2005, the Joint Program Executive Officer for the Joint Tactical Radio System (JPEO JTRS) addressed this issue and cut costs by providing only quarterly Defense Acquisition Executive Summary reports to the Services in lieu of previously required Service-unique reports (e.
It will fall under the JTRS Joint Program Office umbrella and established management practices, and the program's progress will be reported through the Defense Acquisition Executive Summary process and through Defense Acquisition Board Program Reviews as required.