Defence for Children International/Palestine Section (DCI/PS) launched an urgent appeal on the illegal detention of Palestinian children inside Israel.
What does DCI-PS stand for?
DCI-PS stands for Defence for Children International/Palestine Section (children's rights group)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Dredging Corporation of India
- Drug and Cosmetic Industry (now Global Cosmetic Industry; publication)
- Drum Corps International
- Dry Contact Interface
- Dual Channel Interchange (US DoD)
- Ductile Cast Iron
- Duelist's Convocation International
- Duplicate Coverage Inquiry
- Dynamic Communications Inc. (Dynamic Communications Inc.)
- Dynamic Consult International (France)
- Defence for Children International-Palestine Section (est. 1992)
- Debt Collection Improvement Act
- Deep Circumflex Iliac Artery (pelvis)
- Dependent Converging Instrument Approach (air traffic control procedure)
- Diploma in Computerised Industrial Accounting (India)
- Directly Connected Impervious Area (water management; various locations)
- Director of the Central Intelligence Agency
- Distributed Computing Industry Association (international trade organization)
- Droit Comparé et International des Affaires (French: Comparative Law and International Affairs)
- Durham Congregations in Action (Durham, NC)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Defence for Children International/Palestine Section (DCI/PS) on Wednesday submitted 13 cases to the UN Special Rapporteur on Torture for investigation.