Dube, Director, Defence Research Laboratory, Tezpur, Assam, India for extending necessary facilities, continuous support and guidance in the study.
What does DRL stand for?
DRL stands for Defence Research Laboratory (India)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DRL
We have 95 other meanings of DRL in our Acronym Attic
- Dresdner Kleinwort Wasserstein
- Bureau of Democracy, Human Rights and Labor (US State Department)
- Darth Real Life (Star Wars fanfiction)
- Data Required to Load
- Data Requirement List
- Data Retrieval Language (computing)
- Data Return Link
- Date Required to Load
- Daytime Running Lights
- Decision Representation Language
- Deferred Revenue Liability
- Deliverable Requirements List (various organizations)
- Democracy Human Rights and Labor Affairs (Bureau of)
- Department of Regulation and Licensing (real estate)
- Department of Residential Life (various universities)
- Depot Level Repairables
- Derived Response Level (FEMA)
- Descent Rate Limiter
- Destination Restriction Level (telephone systems)
- Diables Rouges de Lambres-Lez-Aire (French football team)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Sunday Telegraph: Former Ministry of Defence research laboratory Qinetiq is a good long-term bet at 200.
FORMER Ministry of Defence research laboratory Qinetiq is a good long-term bet at 200.