On his radar is the ambitious project to build indigenous aircraft carriers, functioning of ordnance factories and defence public sector undertakings.
What does DPSU stand for?
DPSU stands for Defence Public Sector Undertaking (India)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DPSU
We have 2 other meanings of DPSU in our Acronym Attic
- Development and Promotion of Science and Technology Talents Project (Royal Government of Thailand scholarship)
- Digital Pitot Static Test (aircraft instruments)
- Digital Printing Solutions & Technologies (Vero Beach, FL)
- Direct Pump Setting Tool (explosive setting device)
- Direkt Potentiometrische Sensor Technik (German: Direct Potentiometric Sensor Technology)
- Disaster Preparedness Support Team
- Display Power Saving Technology
- Doctor of Professional Studies (various locations)
- Double-Pole Single-Throw (Switch)
- District Placement of Student Teachers Procedures and Criteria
- Dominica Public Service Union
- Dr Pepper/Seven Up, Inc.
- Dufferin-Peel Secondary Unit: A Local Affiliation with the Oecta (Ontario English Catholic Teacher's Association)
- Dr Pepper Seven Up Bottling Group
- Direktorat Pengelolaan Surat Utang Negara (Indonesian: Ministry of Finance Directorate General of the Republic of Indonesia)
- Department of Public Safety Revolving Fund Assessment
- Differential Pulse Stripping Voltammetry
- Direzione Provinciale Servizi Vari (Italian: Provincial Directorate Various Services)
- Draka Polva Sport Vereniging (Dutch sports association)
- Dynamic Pathing Services Validation (IBM)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Defence Public Sector Undertakings and Ordnance Factories too need to do more in absorbing technology and building capacities.
Defence Minister Shri AK Antony today urged Ordnance Factory Board (OFB) and Defence Public Sector Undertakings (DPSUs) to make sincere and sustained efforts to reduce the dependence on imports to the maximum extent possible.
ntony said: "The policy aims to achieve maximum synergy among the armed forces, defence public sector undertakings, Indian industry and research and development institutions.
The Defence minister said the modernisation programme of the Ordnance Factory board and the defence public sector undertakings was also being undertaken to improve their performance and efficiency.
Further, CBI has also registered a case under Section 120 B read with 420 IPC and Sections 12(2) read with 13 (I)(d) of Prevention of Corruption Act, 1988 against one of the owners and other unknown persons of a UK Based company, unknown officials of a Defence Public Sector Undertaking (PSU), Ministry of Defence and Indian Army.
Tejender Singh was also accused of offering bribes on behalf of Tatra and Vetra Limited, which supplies vehicles to BEML, a defence public sector undertaking.
The US has included some Indian Defence Public Sector Undertaking (PSU) and Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) labs in the 'Entity List.