a subsidiary of Analogic Corporation (NASDAQ: ALOG), today announced that the Defence Evaluation and Research Agency (DERA) in the United Kingdom and SKY Computers have entered into a strategic alliance to jointly provide RTDP (real time data processing) Systems.
What does DERA stand for?
DERA stands for Defence Evaluation and Research Agency (UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DERA
We have 22 other meanings of DERA in our Acronym Attic
- Dose Equivalent Rate
- Draft Environmental Report
- Drug Experience Report (pharmascience)
- Dry Extract Ratio
- Duplicate Email Remover (software)
- dwelling emission rate (UK)
- Dynamically Extensible Router
- Radar Picket Escort Ship
- Derecha (Spanish: right; used in addresses)
- Danish Energy Regulatory Authority
- Defense Environmental Restoration Account
- Defense Environmental Restoration Act
- Disaster Preparedness and Emergency Response Association, International
- Downtown Eastside Residents Association (Canada)
- Drought Emergency Relief Assistance (Pakistan)
- Drycleaner Environmental Response Act
- Davis Estate Residents Association, Chatham (Chatham, Kent, UK)
- Distance Education in Rural Areas via Libraries
- Derbyshire (English County)
- Damage Estimates, Ranges & Casualties (FEMA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
NASDAQ: MRCY), a leading provider of embedded real-time digital signal and image processing computer systems, announced today it has shipped high-performance RACE++(tm) systems to the Defence Evaluation and Research Agency (DERA) in the United Kingdom.
DBA is based on TABARDIUM(TM) DBA software, licensed from UK Defence Evaluation and Research Agency and pre-evaluated to Security Assurance Level ITSEC E3.