This year marks our 25th anniversary, and by taking the lead in automated defect detection and prevention we're in the best possible position to provide solutions that help businesses improve the quality of their software.
What does DDP stand for?
DDP stands for Defect Detection and Prevention
This definition appears somewhat frequently
See other definitions of DDP
We have 197 other meanings of DDP in our Acronym Attic
- Daughters of Divine Providence
- Deafness-Dystonia-Optic Atrophy Syndrome
- Dealer Direct Participant
- Debian Documentation Project
- Decentralized Dance Party
- Deck Design Procedure
- Declaration of Design and Performance
- Deep Down Productions (underwater videography)
- Deeply Discounted Print (publishing subscription)
- Default Display Protocol
- Defect Detection Percentage (number defects found by testing divided by total know defects)
- Defense Diversification Program
- Defensive Driving Program (various locations)
- Deflect and Drop Policy (IEEE)
- Delay Differentiation Parameter
- Délégation au Développement du Pentagone (French: Pentagon Delegation for Development; Belgium)
- Deliverable Data Package
- Delivered Duty Paid (international commercial term)
- Delivered Duty Paid (shipping)
- Delta Dental Plan (military)
Samples in periodicals archive:
These new versions, which include system-level analysis of large Java application architectures, and advanced defect detection and prevention capabilities for developers as a plug-in for Eclipse, a plug-in for the Rational Application Developer for WebSphere, or as a stand alone capability, are available immediately.
We are continuing to prove that our comprehensive approach to AOI, which involves advanced techniques for both defect detection and prevention as well as our strong support infrastructure and commitment to our customers, is a winning solution for our increasing customer base in the Pacific region.