Pipeline Installation The commission approved a recommendation for PHA to issue a license allowing Shell Chemical Company to install a feedstock pipeline within the Shell Deer Park manufacturing complex near Shell Dock Road and State Highway 225.
What does DPMC stand for?
DPMC stands for Deer Park Manufacturing Complex (Shell Oil Company)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DPMC
We have 9 other meanings of DPMC in our Acronym Attic
- Direction du Personnel Militaire de l'Armée de l'Air (French: Military Personnel Directorate of the Air Force)
- Direct-Polarization Magic-Angle Spinning (soil chemistry)
- District Poverty Monitoring and Analysis System (Nepal)
- Direction du Personnel Militaire de l'Armée de Terre (French: Directorate of Military Personnel of the Army)
- Defense Programs Management Board
- Department of Plant and Microbial Biology (University of California, Berkeley)
- Department of Plant Molecular Biology (University of Delhi South Campus; India)
- Don't Pass Me By (Beatles song)
- Diamond Peaks Mountain Bike Patrol (Fort Collins, CO)
- Davis-Penn Mortgage Company (Houston, TX)
- Département de Physique de la Matière Condensée (French: Department of Physics of Condensed Matter; Switzerland)
- Department of the Prime Minister and Cabinet (Australia; also seen as DPM&C)
- Développement et Promotion des Métiers sur Cordes (French: Development and Promotion of Trade on Strings)
- Director of Personnel Marine Corps (military rank)
- Directorate Program Management Council (US NASA; Exploration Systems Mission Directorate)
- Division of Property Management and Construction (New Jersey Department of the Treasury)
- Dorsal Lateral Premotor Cortex
- Domestic Proceedings and Magistrates' Courts Act (UK)
- Derby Phoenix Motor Cycle Club (UK)
- Dual PCI (Peripheral Component Interconnect) Mezzanine Card Carrier
Samples in periodicals archive:
Pipeline Installation The commission will consider a recommendation for PHA to issue a license that would allow Shell Chemical Company to install a feedstock pipeline within the Shell Deer Park manufacturing complex near Shell Dock Road and State Highway 225.