Geological Survey for more than 30 years, Hsieh served on the 2010 Government Science Team for the Deepwater Horizon oil spill response.
What does DHOS stand for?
DHOS stands for Deepwater Horizon Oil Spill
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DHOS
We have 1 other meaning of DHOS in our Acronym Attic
- Focal Dermal Hypoplasia
- Deaf/Hard of Hearing
- Disposable Heroes of Hiphoprisy (band)
- Deputy Head of Mission (various locations)
- Diploma in Homoeopathic Medicine
- Deck Hatch Opened Interlock
- Delta House of Pancakes (fraternity fundraiser)
- Denver House of Prayer (Colorado)
- Downtown House of Prayer (Portland, OR)
- Durham House Of Pizza (Durham, NH)
- Dimensional Hammer Otaku Society (anime club San Antonio, Texas)
- Direction de l'Hospitalisation et de l'Organisation des Soins (French: Directorate of Hospitalization and Organization of Care)
- Double-Heterojunction Optical Thyristor
- Dubious Headlines of the Day
- Depart from Hover
- Dan-Hill-Plast (Danish)
- Dance House Player (German musician)
- Dane Hillard Photography (Ann Arbor, MI)
- Danfoss Heat Pump (Danfoss Group)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The oil giant is attempting to revive its share price, which has taken a hit since the 2010 Deepwater Horizon oil spill, The Sunday Times has (http://www.
Time is running out for workers and volunteers who helped with the 2010 Deepwater Horizon oil spill cleanup to enroll in a long-term study of the possible effects of the oil spill on human health.
THE US government has pledged to continue its legal fight with BP over the Deepwater Horizon oil spill despite the company reaching a pounds 4.
The Deepwater Horizon oil spill (also referred to as the BP oil spill, the Gulf of Mexico oil spill, the BP oil disaster, or the Macondo blowout) is an oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico which flowed unabated for three months in 2010.
5 billion) disposal of Pan American Energy (PAE) is a cornerstone of the group's efforts to rebuild its finances to help it pay for the Deepwater Horizon oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico.
Summary: A US government report has blamed BP and its contrators for the Deepwater Horizon oil spill last year.
In early July, BP appeared to be looking to limit the payouts, filing a document with the GCCF stating that "the current economic data do not suggest that individual and business claimants face a material risk of future loss caused by the Deepwater Horizon oil spill.