What does DNTL stand for?
DNTL stands for Deepak Novochem Technologies Limited (India)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Donghu New Technology Development Zone (China)
- Délégation Nationale au Tourisme Équestre (French: National Delegation of Equestrian Tourism)
- Dean's Normative Time Fellowship (University of California, Berkeley)
- Dallas Needlework & Textile Guild (Texas)
- Dental Hygiene Theory (various universities)
- Del Norte Technology, Inc. (Euless, TX)
- Dogs Native to Ireland (Parma, OH)
- Drugs from Nature Targeting Inflammation (University of Innsbruck; Austria)
- Definitely Not the Junos (music contest; Canada)
- Down Track Fix (aviation)
- Den Nationale Tolkemyndighed (Danish: The National Interpretation Authority)
- Disseminated Non-Tuberculous Mycobacterial
- Definitely Not The Opera (CBC radio program)
- Deoxynucleotide Triphosphate
- Do Not Track Plus (software)
- Draft Navy Training Plan
- DuPage National Technology Park (West Chicago, IL)
- Departamento Nacional dos Trabalhadores Rurais (Portuguese: National Bureau of Rural Workers; Brazil)
- Dynamic National Tennis Rating Program