The Institute's Space Systems Award has been given to several NASA programs in recent years, including the New Millennium Deep Space One Team (2002), the NASA-Industry-Partners International Space Station Team (2001), the Chandra X-Ray Observatory Team (2000), and the Landsat Project Government Industry Team (1999).
What does DS1 stand for?
DS1 stands for Deep Space One
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DS1
We have 1 other meaning of DS1 in our Acronym Attic
- Distribution System/Premise Equipment
- Direct Sequence/Pulse Position Modulation
- Direct Support/Reinforcing
- Data Services Segment
- Direct Sequence/Slow Frequency Hopping
- Direct Sequence/Spread Spectrum Multiple Access
- Disabled Sports USA
- Digital Signal 0 - 64 Kbps channel
- Digital Signal 0 Data Passthrough (telecommunications)
- Data Systems Technician First Class (US Navy Rating)
- Digital Signal 1 (24 voice channels; 1.544 Mbps)
- Digital Signal Level 1 - 14 (Ports) (Cisco)
- Deep Space 12 (game)
- Digital Signal 1 Connectorized Panel (Alcatel)
- Digital Signal 1 Wire Wrap Panel (Alcatel)
- Dark Souls 2 (gaming)
- Data Systems Technician Second Class (US Navy Rating)
- Dead Space 2 (gaming)
- Deca Sports 2 (game)
- Decontamination Solution Number Two
Samples in periodicals archive:
The company's reliable technology has successfully powered countless products in the reaches of our universe, including NASA's space "lifeboat," NASA's Deep Space One satellite, and the European Space Agency's PROBA satellite, among others.
The NEXT thrust level is three times higher than the state-of-the-art NASA Solar Electric Propulsion Technology Application Readiness (NSTAR) ion thruster used on the Deep Space One mission.