The Deep Customer Connections Index represents how easy it is for an agent to place business with a carrier.
What does DCC stand for?
DCC stands for Deep Customer Connections (Acton, MA)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DCC
We have 706 other meanings of DCC in our Acronym Attic
- Data Control Cabinet
- Data Coordinating Center
- Data Country Code (ITU-T)
- Day Care Center
- Dayton Chess Club
- Death Comet Crew (band)
- Debian Common Core (computing industry alliance)
- Debian Core Consortium
- Debt Consolidation Counseling
- Dedicated Crew Chief (USAF)
- Defence Construction Canada
- Defense Contracting Command
- Defense Control Center
- Delaware Correctional Center
- Delay Change Curve
- Délégation Catholique pour la Coopération (French: Catholic Delegation for Cooperation)
- Deleted in Colorectal Cancer
- Delgado Community College (Louisiana)
- Dell Computer Corporation
- Delta Catalytic Co.
Samples in periodicals archive:
The YA6880 is a direct result of Snap-on's deep customer connections and was developed to meet the requests from technicians working on steering systems.
About a dozen years ago, the consulting firm Deep Customer Connections was doing consulting work with a P&C carrier and learned firsthand how important ease of business was for agents writing business with carriers.