The signing of the deed of agreement, which returned ownership of the park to Traditional Owners took place on June 22 this year at Kalpower Crossing, a popular camping area within the park.
What does DOA stand for?
DOA stands for Deed of Agreement (contract)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DOA
We have 134 other meanings of DOA in our Acronym Attic
- Days of Ammunition
- Dead on Arrival
- Dead or Alive
- Dead-On Alignment
- Dean of Academics (various universities)
- Death of Autotune (Jay-Z song)
- Décompensation Oedémato-Ascitique (French: Congestive Edema and Ascites)
- Découverte des Orgues d'Alsace (French: Discovery of Organs in Alsace)
- Dedicated Otaku Anime (Japanese Animation club; University of Calgary)
- Dedicated Outdoor Air (heating/ventilation/air conditioning)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Solar Tower development in the south west region of the US will also meet core objectives of the commercialisation pathway indicated in EnviroMission's 2006 application to the Low Emission Technology Demonstration Fund (LETDF); development can now move forward unencumbered of any constraints likely to have been imposed under an LETDF deed of agreement and frees the development decision and timetable to occur on a case by case basis in domestic and international markets.
19, 2003 The Commonwealth of Australia has announced it has entered into a Deed of Agreement with Raytheon Australia and L-3 Communications' (NYSE: LLL) Link Simulation and Training division to provide the Royal Australian Air Force (RAAF) with a modern F/A-18 Hornet Aircrew Training System (HACTS).