Using Postini's new encryption service, IT does not need to build and maintain dedicated secure networks such as VPNs between partners.
What does DSN stand for?
DSN stands for Dedicated Secure Network
This definition appears very rarely
See other definitions of DSN
We have 133 other meanings of DSN in our Acronym Attic
- Dasheen Mosaic Virus
- Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders
- Digital Soil Map of the World
- Dixon-Solano Municipal Water Service (California)
- Deutsche Sammlung von Mikroorganismen und Zellkulturen GmbH
- Dana Supplier Network
- Data Set Name
- Data Source Name (database source)
- Data Structure Navigator
- Decker School of Nursing (Binghamton University; New York)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition it provides integrated reporting, and is delivered across a dedicated secure network, allowing TeleTech Government Solutions to rapidly scale to over 2,000 workstations within a two week period.