Secondly, size does matter, with decreasing returns to scale after a certain size.
What does DRTS stand for?
DRTS stands for Decreasing Returns to Scale
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DRTS
We have 13 other meanings of DRTS in our Acronym Attic
- Development, Research and Technological Planning Centre (Cairo University, Egypt)
- Disconnect Request Transport Protocol Data Unit (ITU-T)
- Digital Right to Repair Coalition
- Dynamic Real-Time Rating (trademark of Blue Coat Systems, Inc.)
- Deep Relaxation Trigger Response Conditioning (meditation; hypnosis; Brian David Phillips)
- District Report of Transported Resident Students (New Jersey)
- Data Relay and Tracking Satellite
- Data Relay and Tracking System
- Data Relay Tracking Satellite
- de.rec.tv.simpsons (German Simpsons newsgroup)
- Defense Regional Telecommunications System
- Department of Radio Technical Systems
- Detecting, Ranging & Tracking System
- Digital Range Training System (US Army training range component)
- Distributed Run-Time System
- Division of Religious & Theological Studies (Boston University)
- Drip Research Technology Services (San Diego, CA)
- Dutch Reformed Translation Society
- Distributed Real-Time Specification for Java
- data relay and tracking satellite system
Samples in periodicals archive:
If output increases by less than that proportional change, there are decreasing returns to scale (DRS).
A DMU may be scale inefficient, if it experiences decreasing returns to scale or if it has not taken full advantages of increasing returns to scale.
There, he is exploring topics including decreasing returns to scale, innovative forms of micro-insurance, and the impact of private-sector insurance in India.
Second, there may be decreasing returns to scale in local extra-budgetary expenditures.
k] can be positive, zero, or negative denoting that the corresponding DMU presents increasing, constant, or decreasing returns to scale, respectively.
A `crs' denotes constant returns to scale, `drs' denotes decreasing returns to scale and `irs' denotes increasing returns to scale.
This in turn leads to an increase in the exports to the foreign country if the production function exhibits decreasing returns to scale.