Several observational studies have linked high levels of air pollution with increased heart rate and decreased heart rate variability.
What does DHRV stand for?
DHRV stands for Decreased Heart Rate Variability
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Deck Hatch Rail Retracted
- Development of Human Resources in Rural Areas (Malaysia)
- Director Human Resources Research and Evaluation
- Darjeeling Himalayan Railway Society
- Data Handling & Recording System
- Decay Heat Removal System
- Division of Human Resource Systems (US NIH)
- DOCA (Desoxycorticosterone Acetate)/Salt-Induced Hypertensive Rats
- Donetsk Human Rights School
- Defense Health Resources Study Center
- Deck Hatch Rail Extended Interlock
- David Heritage Racing Yachts (UK)
- Dakota High School (Macomb Township, MI)
- Damascus High School (Damascus, Maryland)
- Danbury High School (Danbury, CT, USA)
- Danville High School
- Dao Heng Securities Limited
- Dapto High School (Australia)
- Darien High School (Darien, CT)
- Data Handling Subsystem
Samples in periodicals archive:
Depression may increase the likelihood of developing arrhythmias and having shocks, and has been associated with decreased heart rate variability, he said.
Decreased heart rate variability and its association with increased mortality after myocardial infarction.
After comparing twins, researchers found a connection between depression and decreased heart rate variability.
After comparing twins, researchers found a connection between depression and decreased heart rate variability (HRV).
In an upcoming report in Bioelectromagnetics, Graham's team links those same intermittent fields to decreased heart rate variability in 77 college-age men.
Recent epidemiologic studies have found associations of increased air particles with increased heart rate and blood pressure and decreased heart rate variability (3-6).