The success of the Kurion base material as an isotope separation technology was confirmed against competing media in terms of decontamination factors, isotope loading, radiation resistance, and its unique compatibility with vitrification.
What does D&F stand for?
D&F stands for Decontamination Factor
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of D&F
- Delivered and Erected (construction industry)
- Demonstration & Evaluation
- Demonstration and Exercise
- Deposit and Exit (conveyor or canal)
- Design and Engineering (various organizations)
- Developing & Emerging (markets)
- Diet and Exercise
- Dilatation and Evacuation
- Discharge and Exit
- Donghae & Eunhyuk (band)