Army pilots with Joint Task Force Bravo (JTF-B), recently completed annual deck landing qualifications for their CH-47 Chinook and UH-60 Blackhawk helicopters on board USS Gunston Hall (LSD 44).
What does DLQ stand for?
DLQ stands for Deck Landing Qualification
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of DLQ
- Devils Lake Public Schools (Devils Lake, ND)
- Digital Library Production Service (est. 1996; University of Michigan; Ann Arbor, MI)
- Digital Local Phone Service
- Dynamic Labor Planning System
- Defense Language Proficiency Test
- Diploma Lanjutan Pengajar Vokasional (Malay: Advanced Diploma in Vocational Training)
- Department of Labour Protection and Welfare (Myanmar)
- Digital Library Program Working Group
- Delphax Technologies Inc. (stock symbol; Bloomington, MN)
- Dead Letter Queue (for undeliverable messages)
- Dietro le Quinte (Italian: Behind the Scenes)
- Mean Diurnal Low Water Inequality
- Dead Letter Queue Handler (IBM)
- Dermatology Life Quality Index
- Discrete Linear Quadratic Regulator
- Daily Language Review
- Data Loader Recorder
- David Lee Roth
- De La Rosa & Company (Los Angeles, CA investment bankers)
- De La Rue (French: of the road; British stamp producers)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Sailors aboard the USS Bataan (LHD 5) wrapped up a week at sea 22 October 2010 where they conducted deck landing qualifications with Marine Aircraft Wing (MAW) 2 and a detachment from HSC-26.
Hammond and AW2 Sohne, had an in-flight hydraulic leak during deck landing qualifications.
crashed during deck landing qualifications off North Carolina on 25 September 2005.
During 11 days of shipboard suitability testing, 5 V-22 pilots performed deck landing qualifications.