Louis, MO 63146 800-223-0554 Decision Support Medi-Span represents clinical decision support databases that can be embedded into a healthcare organization's existing CIS.
What does DSDB stand for?
DSDB stands for Decision Support Database
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of DSDB
We have 4 other meanings of DSDB in our Acronym Attic
- Développement de Sociétés de Distribution Automobile (French: Development of Automobile Distribution Companies)
- Document Storage and Data Archiving (ADP Corporation)
- Doerner, Saunders, Daniel & Anderson, LLP (law firm; Oklahoma)
- Doomed Speed Demos Archive
- Downtown Security Directors Association (Dallas, TX)
- Dual SIM (Subscriber Identification Module) Dual Active (mobile phones)
- Dual SIM (Subscriber Identity Module) Dual Active
- Durable Sustainable Desirable Architecture (conference)
- Dangerous Structure Determination Board (Texas)
- Dead Squirrel Dance Band (band)
- Digital Switching Deep Black (screen technology)
- Durban Stroke Data Bank
- Data Segment Descriptor Cache
- Data Systems Design Center
- Deck Starboard Door Closed
- Defense Logistics Agency Systems Design Center
- Defense Strategic Debriefing Course
- Dementia Services Development Centre (UK)
- Department of Strategy and Donor Coordination (Albania)
- Desert Sports Diving Club (Dubai, United Arab Emirates)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Personal Health Records Market - Conclusion and Strategic Recommendations Summary of Key Trends and Strategic Recommendations 7-1 Conclusions and Recommendations 7-1 C h a p t e r 8 References Secondary Research Resources 8-1 Bibliography 8-1 C h a p t e r 9 Decision Support Databases Databases 9-1 Projected Growth Rates for Public and Private National Health Expenditures 9-1 Projected Expenditures for Health Services and Supplies by Component 9-2 National Health Expenditures by Component for 2007 and 2008 and Projected Expenditures and Distribution for 2009 9-2 Percent of Public vs.
Relevant Frost & Sullivan's Decision Support Database Tables have also been included.
Decision Support Database List of Figures Summary Healthcare Providers' Need for Single Point of Contact Turns Spotlight on Healthcare IT Platforms As the European healthcare industry becomes more integrated, the increasing preference for a single point of contact for healthcare IT (HIT) solutions is driving the market for HIT platforms.
announced today Decision/SQL - a decision support database for Thinking Machines' parallel Connection Machine, using Dharma-developed SQL/Access technology.
Decision Support Database Market Overview Need for Complete Linked Healthcare Network to Promote Uptake of Hospital IT Solutions The IT market has influenced various industries, including the European healthcare industry.
Topics Covered: * Total Harmonic Filter Market * Low Voltage Harmonic Filter Market * Medium Voltage Harmonic Filter Market * High Voltage Harmonic Filter Market * Frost & Sullivan Awards for World Harmonic Filter Market * Decision Support Database (DSD) For more information, visit http://www.
Decision Support Database Tables List of Figures For more information visit http://www.