9781439857496 Principles of risk analysis; decision making under uncertainty.
What does DMUU stand for?
DMUU stands for Decision Making Under Uncertainty
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Dynamic Measuring Unit Fiber Optic Gyroscope
- Dallas Macintosh Users Group (Texas)
- Data Management Users Group
- Deutschsprachige Mathematica User Group (German: German-Speaking Mathematica User Group)
- Dispersion Model Users Group (UK)
- Don't Make Us Kick Your Ass
- Davis Model United Nations Conference
- Debian Machine USAge Policy
- Defense Materiel Utilization Program
- Doctor of Music (degree)
- Demultiplexer (Sprint)
- DC, Maryland, Virginia (region)
- Deep Mission Vehicle
- Deflusso Minimo Vitale (Italian: Minimum Vital Flow; hydrology)
- Delay Multivibrator
- Department of Motor Vehicles
- Deserted Medieval Village (archaeology)
- Deutsche Multimedia Verband (German: German Multimedia Association)
- Deutschen Mathematiker-Vereinigung (German: German Mathematical Society)
- Deutscher Marketing-Verband (German: German Marketing Association)
Samples in periodicals archive:
At the same time, we'll also be developing new theories and methods for supporting decision making under uncertainty.
Bayesian network has been successfully used for reasoning under uncertainty whereas influence diagram is a probabilistic network for reasoning about decision making under uncertainty (Neapolitan 2003).
Upcoming Agribusiness SEMINARS ASTA Management Academy March 5-9, 2007 Strategic Decision Making Under Uncertainty March 20-22, 2007 Sales Management and Leadership June 5-6, 2007 Center for Food and Agricultural Business Michael Gunderson earned his Ph.
Abstract: In decision making under uncertainty, risk analysis aims at minimising the failure to achieve a desired result.
The literature on decision making under uncertainty reviewed above provides a starting point for addressing the complexity of information uncertainty.
He later earned a doctorate on the subject of decision making under uncertainty, at a time when game theory was all the rage.
CBDT was originally developed as a theory of decision making under uncertainty.