O'Connor Fraser, a Decision Information Sciences graduate of Santa Clara University, has been with the company since 1991, and has been integral to the completion of several of its most successful interactive projects.
What does DIS stand for?
DIS stands for Decision Information Sciences
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DIS
We have 321 other meanings of DIS in our Acronym Attic
- Data Inventory Service
- Data Item Specification
- Datorhjälp I Släktforskningen (Sweden)
- Day of the International Student (Netherlands)
- Daylight Imaging System
- Daytona International Speedway
- Dead in Shell (egg-laying)
- Deaf Interpreter Services (San Antonio, TX)
- Déchets Industriels Spéciaux (French: Special Industrial Waste; environmental regulation)