To enable these applications, Virtex-6 HXT devices also feature: * A ground up design that is optimized for 10G signaling - including Transmit (Tx) pre-emphasis, Receive (Rx) linear equalization and Decision Feedback Equalizer (DFE) to meet the tough jitter requirements.
What does DFE stand for?
DFE stands for Decision Feedback Equalizer
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of DFE
We have 55 other meanings of DFE in our Acronym Attic
- Data Facility Data Set Services (IBM)
- Desired Frame Due Time (telecommunications)
- Distinctive Feature Discrimination Test
- Desert Flight Duty Uniform (US Air Force)
- Deck Forward Door Undogged
- Deck Forward Door Unlatched
- Delhi Foundation of Deaf Women (India)
- Daily Financial Estimate
- David Fairchild Elementary (Miami, FL)
- Decision Feedback Equalization
- Decorative Fuel Effect
- Deep Fried Entertainment, Inc. (Canada; video game company)
- Denali Fault Earthquake (geology)
- Département Fédéral de l'Economie (French: Federal Department of the Economy; Switzerland)
- Department For Education (UK)
- Depatie-Freleng Enterprises (animation group)
- Derivative Fighter Engine
- Derrick Floor Elevation (oil industry)
- Design Flood Elevation (building codes)
- Design for Effect (gaming)
Samples in periodicals archive:
3) Two types of equalizer circuits: A one-level decision feedback equalizer circuit minimizes crosstalk and reflections, and a linear equalizer circuit compensates for transmission losses.
The IDT 89HT0808P and 89HT0816P re-timers include a high-performance analog front end, followed by a continuous time-linear equalizer (CTLE), 5-tap decision feedback equalizer (DFE), and clock and data recovery (CDR) unit.
The SXP 24x6GSec and SXP 36x6GSec integrate a host of leading-edge features, including: * SAS-2-compliant multiplexing and zoning; * Support for 1024 end devices for high-density storage arrays; * Self-configuring routing tables; * Spread Spectrum Clocking (SSC) support on high-speed SAS links; * Adaptable Decision Feedback Equalizer extends passive cable support to 10m; * Enhanced diagnostic and debug capabilities; * eyeView(TM) Embedded Eye Calibration Feature; * Table-table routing support simplifies system cabling; * 1.
The combined multi-tap feed-forward equalizer (FFE) and decision feedback equalizer (DFE) architecture provides the best performing LRM EDC in the market and is the only device in its class that has demostrated the ability to provide 10GBASE-LX4 level performance.
The RaSer X solution incorporates a multi-tap transmitter and receiver equalizer, low-jitter transmitter, high-sensitivity receiver and calibrated on-chip termination resistors, as well as the Auto-Adapt(TM) feature that continuously adjusts multiple coefficients of both the transmit Feed Forward Equalizer (FFE) and the receive Decision Feedback Equalizer (DFE) to compensate for humidity and temperature variances.
125 Gbps have incorporated more advanced analog receive-based equalization, typically in the form of Decision Feedback Equalizers (DFEs).
The VSC1129 also offers an optimal combination of transmit multi-tap pre-emphasis and receive-side feed-forward and decision feedback equalizers (FFE + DFE) for superior channel resiliency.