A Hong Kong, which was required in 2009 to keep noise levels below 60 decibels or face fines, the South China Morning Post reported.
What does dBm stand for?
dBm stands for Decibel (referenced to milliwatts)
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of dBm
We have 116 other meanings of dBm in our Acronym Attic
- Database Machine
- Database Management
- Database Marketing
- Database Mirroring (Microsoft SQL Server 2005)
- De Bellis Multitudinis (Latin: large scale battle)
- De Bury Motoservice (motorcycle garage; France)
- Deadly Boss Mods (World of Warcraft addon)
- Dealer Business Management (automotive)
- Dean Berg Ministries (Broken Arrow, OK)
- Déchets Biomédicaux (Biomedical Waste)
- Décision Budgétaire Modificative (French: Revised Budget Decision; various organizations)
- Deep Breathing Meditation (clinical study)
- Delta Blues Museum
- Demineralized Bone Matrix
- Demineralized Bone Matrix (grafts)
- Dense Bituminous Macadam (transportation engineering)
- Department of Budget and Management
- Depressive Black Metal (music genre)
- Design Basis Memorandum
- Deutscher Berufsverband der MotopädInnen Mototherapeut/Innen (German Professional Organization of Mototherapists)
Samples in periodicals archive:
THE DECIBEL Fanchants set up decibel meters at every Premier League club on three separate occasions throughout 2010/11 - and took an average measurement.
He may prescribe ear drops or 10 DECIBELS: 60 DECIBELS: 80 DECIBELS: at full blast, factory (prolonged 80 decibels 85 DECIBELS: 10 DECIBELS: 150 DECIBELS: off100maway 170 DECIBELS: syringe your ears.
Indeed, the decibel level at which they claim the ears can begin to suffer pain is 125 - which is roughly equivalent to standing four feet from apneumatic drill.
Marmoleum Decibel is a natural, bacteriostatic linoleum floorcovering with a polyester backing for dimensional stability and a polyolefin layer for sound insulation and comfort.
CV One's head of events Mick Emerson said: "In consideration of nearby residents CV One has voluntarily agreed to a set of decibel limits as a condition of the licence.
The district tested the alarms' decibel level, and although it is below the industry standard - it can't be higher than 120, similar to an ambulance siren - officials said they want to properly address the concerns of the more than 100 teachers on campus.
lath and plaster wall can attain the same decibel rating as 4 7/8th in.