[FIGURE 2 OMITTED] These results demonstrate that strong dechlorination reaction occurs in the dispersion process of electron beam to PVC powder and forms the conjugated structure in the films, which is well coordinated with the phenomena observed in the experiment.
What does DCI stand for?
DCI stands for Dechlorination
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DCI
We have 331 other meanings of DCI in our Acronym Attic
- Data Centre Infrastructure (various locations)
- Data Character Identifier
- Data Collection Initiative
- Data Collection Instrument
- Data Collection Integrator
- Data Communication Interface
- Data Communications Interrogation
- Data Concept Informatique (French information technology company)
- Database Configuration Input
- Database for Commerce and Industry
- Decompression Illness
- Decor Craft, Inc. (Providence, RI)
- Deep Computing Institute
- Deere Credit, Inc. (John Deere)
- Default Check Initialisation (Bluetooth)
- Defence Council Instruction (UK)
- Defence for Children International
- Defense Capabilities Initiative (NATO)
- Défense Conseil International (French: Defence Council International; est. 1972)
- Defense Critical Infrastructure
Samples in periodicals archive:
Potential complications from the injection of organic substrate for enhanced reductive dechlorination.
The flow analysis unit (FAU) is connected to a dechlorination unit to flush water displaced during the process.
Myers provides services and equipment to destroy polychlorinated biphenyls through proprietary dechlorination and reclamation processes.
Little work is done to study the dechlorination process in oil transformer.
Chlorinated hydrocarbons [chlorinated oil postulated by Spauchus (1963)] undergo a dechlorination reaction with the iron surface and water causing iron surface to undergo corrosive oxidation promoting copper plating by dissolved copper species.
Preliminary Studies on the Dechlorination of Tetrachloro-l,4-hydroquine by Mycobacterium chlorophenolicum PCP-1.
Anaerobic dechlorination using a fluidized-bed GAC reactor.