The data delivery represents the pinnacle of a six-year technology program as part of the Decennial Response Integration System (DRIS) contract being performed on schedule and under budget.
What does DRIS stand for?
DRIS stands for Decennial Response Integration System
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of DRIS
We have 10 other meanings of DRIS in our Acronym Attic
- Direct Response Information Processing System (software; DRIPSbiz, Inc.)
- Drinking Water Information Processing Support System
- Denver Rock Island Railroad (Colorado)
- Direct Readout Infrared
- Document Revision Instruction Receipt
- Donor Reaction/Injury Report (American Red Cross Biomedical Services)
- Direction Régionale de l'Industrie, de la Recherche et de l'Environnement (French: Regional Directorate for Industry, Research and Environment)
- Dry Rotor Inertial Reference Unit
- Data Retrieval Information System (NSA)
- Date Received in Shop
- Defense Regional Interservice Support
- Defense Retail Interservice Support
- Deficiency Reporting and Investigating System
- Detroit Radio Information Service (radio-reading service for people with disabilities)
- Diagnosis and Recommendation Integrated System
- Diagnostic and Recommendation Integrated System
- Diagnostic Radiologic Imaging System
- Digital Resources and Imaging Services (Ireland)
- Dividend Reinvestment Scheme
- Double Resonance Ionization Spectroscopy
Samples in periodicals archive:
IBM is a subcontractor partner to the Lockheed Martin-led Decennial Response Integration System program team for the 2010 Census.
Census now underway, Lockheed Martin's (NYSE: LMT) Decennial Response Integration System (DRIS) team is receiving up to 12 million census forms daily, processing as many as 2.