What does DHIE stand for?
DHIE stands for Deccan Herald in Education (Indian newspaper)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Duruöz Hand Index (rheumatology)
- Dynamic Hyperinflation (lung disease)
- National Dairy Herd Improvement Association (aka Dairy Herd Information Association; Verona, WI)
- Daewoo Heavy Industries America Corp.
- Deaf and Hearing Impaired Access Program (Oregon)
- Defense Healthcare Information Assurance Program (US DoD)
- Detrusor Hyperactivity with Impaired Contractility
- Doosan Heavy Industry and Construction (engineering; Qatar)
- Downtown Housing Improvement Corporation (Raleigh, NC)
- Deaf and Hearing Impaired Children Europe (conference)
- Dansk Handicap Idræts Forbund (Danish Handicap Sports Union)
- Drupal Human Interface Guidelines (computer application)
- Duszpasterstwa Harcerek i Harcerzy (Polish: Pastoral Harcerek and Harcerzy; school)
- Dharam Hinduja Institute of Indic Research (England)
- Daewoo Heavy Industries & Machinery Ltd. (forklift maker; South Korea)
- DH Institute of Media Arts (Los Angeles, CA)
- Defense Health Information Management System (Falls Church, VA)
- Delaware Health Information Network
- Dental Health International Nederland (Linschoten, Netherlands)
- Deutsches Historisches Institut Paris (French: German Historical Institute in Paris; Paris, France)